Chakra Blends from Colour Energy!
Today I am dedicating my blog to my Chakra Blends produced by Colour Energy! These blends are carefully mixed essential oils with a carrier oil of Jojoba.
Colour Energy's oils and blends are an A quality grade. Plus all
*"Steam distillation is a much gentler method of achieving the same end. In steam distillation, the
I purchase these blends from a wonderful company out of Canada, called
ColourEnergy has been around for A LOT of years, and has a solid reputation for only selling quality unadulterated oils.
- The concept of the
ColourEnergy theory, was developed by Inger Naess, one really cool lady! She was a kindergarten teacher out of Norway, and while she was teaching, she began to notice how colors effectedthe personalities of her students. Notice the usage of the verb, "effected" here. Inger noticed that color brought about change in her kindergarten little people. This wonderful observation ignited a passion for the study of color, and "voila", ColourEnergy was born! "I just love how this came about! We have some amazing humans in our world!"
- They use certified growers only. Because the integrity of the plant is paramount to the benefits we derive from their wonderful essence. Thus, I am confident that Karma Baskets and Gifts is delivering a quality product to each and every person that receives this energy! Karma Baskets and Gifts, "Gifting Positive Energy!".
- They NEVER test on animals! ♥♥♥ Someday, right?
- And last but not least, Canadians have recognized the power of Color, (
Colour), and fragrance healing for years! It's not a fad in their culture. They even allow for these therapies in their health care services! You know why? Because it works! Holistic therapies are the foundation of all our scientific healing. And whilst I will never bash our lovely science community, I embrace the power of nature whenever possible! Don't you?
These Chakra Blends are formulated by combining only oils of the same color frequency to produce the lovely end result. This knowledge comes from the years of study and experience, by Inger Naess and her team while building
Each Chakra is represented by a color, so the oil blends create a synergy for that Chakra! And it's amazing when applied! When I need to feel grounded, I use the red Chakra blend. If I wish a happy mood enhancer, or I am feeling blue, I reach for the orange blend, the Sacral Chakra, and so on! Each Chakra blend is so lovely and right on for representing the Chakra it is associated with!
Here are the
- Root - Red Chakra Blend - Ylang Ylang, Vertivert & Cinnamon.
- Sacral - Orange Chakra Blend - Orange, Lemongrass & Neroli
- Solar Plexus - Yellow Chakra Blend -
- Heart - Green Chakra Blend - Eucalyptus, Cedarwood & Pine
- Throat - Blue Chakra Blend - Geranium & Peppermint
- Third Eye - Indigo Chakra Blend - Patchouli, Myrrh & Frankincense
- Crown - Violet Chakra Blend - Lavender & Jasmine
So take a look at our